Mom Comes to Visit

Taking a tour of the Capitol building. It was so cool to see. Aaron actually knew the intern who gave us the tour. He goes to UVU with him. We were even able to sit in on a session of Congress during a floor debate. Aaron, Mr Political Science, loved it and so did Chantilly, as you can tell! Zzzzz!
Love our double chins in the Capitol rotunda! So amazing (the rotunda, not our chins)!
We saw so many sites this day. We were lucky to get front row parking at the American History Museum! We saw everything in the museum. Then, we decided to walk the mall. We visited the Washington Monument, Korean War, Lincoln, Vietnam memorials and probably more. I love DC and I love my two ladies!
Walking the Mall, admiring the beautiful cherry blossoms!
It happened to be mom's birthday while she was here in DC. I'm glad we got to spend that day with her! Happy Birthday, Oma!
Arlington Cemetery
Mount Vernon
Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. We are at the Jefferson Memorial. We had a beautiful view of the cherry blossoms lining the river. Sooo pretty!
I love that face!
We love Oma and we loved her visit! It was so much fun!

Comments

Rudy said…
Britty Boo! Welcome back to UT! I've been keeping up with you two through this and of course Mom. I miss you a lot and hope you are doing well. I love all your posts and Chantilly is so CUTE!

Popular Posts